How To Make: Canna-Sugar
Recently we tried out here at Cooking With Marijuana how to make marijuana infused tincture’s. With these alcohol tinctures, many things are possible. One of which is Cannabis Marijuana infused Canna-Sugar! Oh man this stuff will be versatile, from coffee, to sprinkling on your favorite desert, putting it in oatmeal, the possibilities are endless! In case you missed it, I am going to link up our article on Cannabis Tinctures below, as you will need that first before we get started. Lets get to it!
Canna-Sugar Step By Step
Ingredients & Needed Items
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Alcohol based Cannabis Tinctures
- Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Pan
How To Make Canna-Sugar
- Pre-Heat oven to 200 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix 1 Cup Sugar with 1/2 Cup of the Cannabis Tinctures.
- Spread this mixture on the baking sheet in a thin layer.
- Pop into the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove and allow to cool.
- If clumpy, use a sieve and press with a metal spoon. A sieve is like a strainer, fine wire mesh that can granulate the sugar once again.
- Place in airtight container for storage. Enjoy!
Fun thing to do with your CannaSugar is to put a few drops of food coloring in the mixture before you bake it. Stir in different color food coloring drops and give your CannaSugar some Jazz! I do love green, but have a lot of fun with orange and red. Helps to designate what sugar is for what purpose if trying different batches!
Here are some links to other fun posts we have done so far. Also some Amazon links for a sieve or wire mesh strainer (same difference) if you want one. Yes the Amazon link is an affiliate and we may make a little money if you buy a sieve. Got to feed my pup’s somehow!