Guacamole is one of my favorite things. Healthy, fresh, and delicious with many kinds of food. It is simple to make, yet elegant and full of flavor. Better yet, I love being able to give it a marijuana kick with CBD or Cannabis oil! This will be short and to the point, let’s make some Guacamole!
Cannabis Guacamole Recipe
For this recipe, we will need
- 3 ripe avacados (they should be brown and soft to the squeeze but not squishy.
- Salt (about 1 teaspoon) – add or reduce as needed for taste
- Pepper(1 teaspoon) – add or reduce as needed
- Cilantro – 1 bunch, fine chopped
- White Onion – (1/4 cup fine chopped)
- CBD Oil Or Cannabis Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Mayo – 1 Tablespoon
- Juice of 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
Cut open, remove pits and scoop avacados into a large bowl. Using a pestle or spoon, mash the avacados until they are a rough paste. Mix in Cilantro, Onion, Salt & Pepper (To taste) and lemon juice. Mix Well, add Mayo and CBD or Cannabis oil. Mix well and you are ready to serve! Enjoy!
If you haven’t, check out our post on Cooking With CBD, some Tips & Tricks
What Do You Eat Guacmole With?
This is all personal preferenece, it is a very versitile food and pairs nicely with many different foods.
Personally I like to use it as a dip for chips, cucumbers, and carrots. It pairs nicely on a fresh salad. It is also excellent as a spread on some toast in the morning. So give it a shot with your favorite food to add some freshness and zest.