Marijuana Mozzarella Sticks
No snack or appetizer compares to a freshly made, warm, soft, gooey, full flavored Mozzarella Stick. A unique texture, and flavor that tantalizes the palate, no dish can compare. These sticks are the go-to appetizer for many, but also enjoyed as a nice snack when having a drink.
Pair a batch of these with the homemade marijuana marinara sauce we made in the beginning of this series and you have the best dish for a group get together or a snack. Besides using some Marijuana Marinara as a dipping sauce for this delightful goodies, we can infuse some Marijuana by using tinctures injected into the mozzarella cheese!
If you haven’t checked out our post on Marijuana Marinara, please check it out below, along with some other great recipes we are enjoying! Also if you haven’t signed up to our email newsletter, please consider it! Available on the side bar and at the bottom of the post.
Marijuana Marinara Sticks
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves: 12 Sticks (Depends on pack size)
- 1 pack of Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks (Usually 12 sticks per pack)
- 1 quart oil for frying
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 2 cups bread crumbs (we like Italian style)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Gather 3 bowls, 1 small and 2 medium.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and mix in water. In the first medium bowl, combine salt and bread crumbs. In the second medium bowl, mix in corn starch and the flour last.
- Heat oil to 370 F in a large pan or use a home fryer if you have one.
- One stick at a time, coat in flour bowl, then dip into the egg mixture and finally roll in the bread crumbs. Place directly into the heating oil to fry.
- Fry each stick for approximately 30-40 seconds, remove onto a plate with a paper towel to dry and cool.
- Dip in your Marijuana Marinara Sauce and enjoy!